- Adjustable Supermoto Triple Clamps are machined from solid in ERGAL 7075, and anodized.
- INTERAXIS 200MM
- ADJUSTABLE OFFSET from 11 to 17mm (bushing for 10-18mm and 9-19mm available as optional)
- LIGHTENED IN THE LOWER PART
- RIBS DESIGNED TO HAVE THE MAXIMUM OF RIGIDITY AND AT THE SAME TIME A CONTENT WEIGHT
- TITAN BOLTS
- 28mm HANDLEBAR RISERS INCLUDED
braket allows the radial brake system installation with 100 or 108mm calipers without replacing the original foot of your cross or enduro bike.
- solid machining with numerical control
- aluminum 6082
- available with attachments to the 78.5 – 95 – 102 mm foot
- all of our adapters can work with brake discs starting from 300mm
Bushings to space the caliper included!
The kit includes special bearings and seats to tilt the steering headstock by 1.3 ° WITHOUT FURTHER MODIFICATIONS.
It is only necessary to replace the original bearings and seats with those included in the kit.
CANCELS THE EFFECT OF THE SUM OF THE ANGLES THAT IS CREATED WITH THE MOST COMMON VARIABLE INCLINATION TRIPLE CLAMPS.
This is a REVERSIBLE up-grade, as it DOES NOT IMPLEMENT DEFINITIVE MODIFICATIONS to the bike such as the processing of the frame, but by reassembling the original components the bike returns to standard configuration.